Thread: .net framework initialization error??

.net framework initialization error??

Hello, something seems to be wrong with the game for me. I downloaded the game and extracted it to a seperate folder. When I run the launcher program (Abulauncher.exe) the game simply gives me this error:

.NET Framework Initialization Error: Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application.

If I run the client program (Abu.exe) it gives me the same error, but the program starts anyway. The program seems to work fine, I can log in and everything, and I can play the tutorial, but the game doesn't seem to be able to find any servers. It just says "No servers found. Searching..." And it's been like that for hours. I don't know if this is because the master server is down or because the game is bugging out. I re-downloaded the game but that didn't work, and I tried reinstalling .NET and that didn't do anything. It also gives me the same error message if I try to run the server launcher executables. Can someone help me with this?? I can't play the game online at all.

LudoCraft Ltd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutukor View Post
    Hello, something seems to be wrong with the game for me. I downloaded the game and extracted it to a seperate folder. When I run the launcher program (Abulauncher.exe) the game simply gives me this error:

.NET Framework Initialization Error: Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application.

If I run the client program (Abu.exe) it gives me the same error, but the program starts anyway. The program seems to work fine, I can log in and everything, and I can play the tutorial, but the game doesn't seem to be able to find any servers. It just says "No servers found. Searching..." And it's been like that for hours. I don't know if this is because the master server is down or because the game is bugging out. I re-downloaded the game but that didn't work, and I tried reinstalling .NET and that didn't do anything. It also gives me the same error message if I try to run the server launcher executables. Can someone help me with this?? I can't play the game online at all.
    Did you install .NET Framework 2.0 from here

This seems to have worked.. It doesn't give me the error message anymore and I can actually join other battles. I swear I tried that very download already, and I know I tried it because I still have that exact page bookmarked from the first time. Oh well, it seems to be working now.

LudoCraft Ltd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutukor View Post
    This seems to have worked.. It doesn't give me the error message anymore and I can actually join other battles. I swear I tried that very download already, and I know I tried it because I still have that exact page bookmarked from the first time. Oh well, it seems to be working now.
    No worries, nice to hear it's working.