What seems to be the problem?
We have moved all answers from here to the FAQ. Please check there first before contacting support.
Here are quick links to the answers of some of the issues:
- I purchased AirBuccaneers Alpha / Alpha: Loot & Booty Pack from GamersGate, never activated it and now only have a Steam key in there. Will I get my extras?
- I purchased AirBuccaneers Pre-Alpha / Alpha / Beta and activated my account with it before the Steam release. How do I redeem my Steam key?
- My AirBuccaneers Activation key doesn’t work on Steam / on your site
- I have Pre-Alpha / Alpha / Beta key, but have no account. How do I redeem the Steam key?
- How can I bring my old AirBuccaneers account into the Steam version?
- I purchased an Activation Key / Premium Account but didn’t receive an email with the key
- I activated the NON-Steam key on your system but my the game still says “Free” in the Account Level part at Settings/Account menu
- I purchased a Premium Account but the game says “Beta” / “Alpha” / “Pre-Alpha”
- I have a Premium Account and I have gained XP but I can’t use the Gear and/or Perks & Flaws
- My Saga tower is pink!
- How do I reset my password for AirBuccaneers account? / I can’t remember my password for AirBuccaneers account!
- No menus, just empty background after launching game!
- I launched the game from it’s install folder and now it says I have a free version! I purchased it from Steam.
If you can’t find the answer on our FAQ, please contact our support.
Here’s how to contact our support via email:
- Write a good, detailed description of the problem
- On the subject line put this: [SUPPORT] your problem here
- Mark in the email address your account is tied to if you contact us from a different email address
- If the problem is about game freezing or sudden crashes, please attach following files into the email:
This will greatly help us in determining and fixing the issue.
- Send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE: Please remember that we are located in Finland and our time zone is GMT+2 (Currently GMT+3 because of Daylight Saving Time). We generally answer to support requests between 10:00 – 16:00. We try to answer all support requests within three working days. Please be patient.